Do you want to get into the exciting world of DevOps? If you have great Linux skills, understand what a deployment pipeline is and are keen to develop your career, then join us at Geoblink.
We’re a fast growing startup that has already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and was named by Bloomberg as one of 50 most promising startups in the world. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Intelligence and the way businesses think about, and act upon location intelligence data.
Roles and responsibilities
- Work closely with the Development and Data teams, helping teams to adopt the best practices to improve the speed, quality, security and predictability across the platform.
- Focus on bringing automation across the platform through the consistent use of automation tools.
- Provide support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analysis and data management
- Focus on the smooth operations and continuous improvement of automated processes already established and in use.
- Assist and provide technical assistance in day to day problems
- Knowledge of Linux, Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team working.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Experience with cloud service providers (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
- Experience working in Unix-like environments
- Experience working with infrastructure as a code (Terraform, Cloudformation, etc.)
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be about increasing businesses ROI or building complex data systems. People join Geoblink not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a great collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunity to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with some of the best minds in the industry.
We used to have the office in Madrid, but due to the current situation, for now we are a full remote company.
If you have any doubt do not hesitate to text Jose, our Lead Infrastructure Engineer email@example.com
Geoblink is passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Everyone is welcome and we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or beliefs, nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let our team know