We’re a fast-growing startup that has already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms and was named by Bloomberg as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world. Our goal is to revolutionize how businesses drive their strategy utilizing Location Intelligence. You will report directly to the CEO and work closely with the Financial team.
- Strengthen Geoblink's internal culture through initiatives based on values and create relationships of trust and admiration among people.
- Develop and implement People strategies, processes and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Support and coach managers in People Management matters.
- Manage benefits, policies, perks, and team activities
- Think and propose new ways to improve the working climate, culture, and overall energy inside the organization
- Partner with hiring managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage candidate expectations.
- Understand how to recruit passive candidates with the right fit and motivation for our team.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- 3-4 years of full life-cycle recruiting and or in People's teams.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Preferible experience in tech companies.
- Experience in introduction and onboarding of new employees.
- Provable ability to define and implement new programs or processes to improve the impact of the People function.
- A powerful culture match with our team.
- Strong communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Strong organisational and negotiation skills
Why work for Geoblink
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be growing business ROI or building complex data systems. People join us not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with smart peers. We also offer the following:
- Plenty of training initiatives to help your career progression
- Annual personal budget for you to spend on developing yourself (online courses, conferences, training, etc)
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, private healthcare and childcare
- Start-up culture with fun initiatives and company events for all to enjoy
- Company shares after 1 year of employment
- No restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. You manage your own work schedule responsibly.
We used to have the office in Madrid, but due to the current situation, for now we are a full remote company.
Geoblink is passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Everyone is welcome and, we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or beliefs, gender or gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let our team know.