About the Job
At Geoblink, you will be expected to work closely with the Product and Dev Teams to create the best solution for the short, mid and long-term future. You need to be confident to talk to internal stakeholders, customers and other market actors (now remotely, but in the future onsite too) to get a better understanding of their needs and how the retail industry adapts to Location Management Platforms and the use of Big Data in their operations. Your day-to-day responsibilities will be, among others, running and analysing UX research, studying user metrics and behaviours in-app, prototyping and validating potential solutions and all while helping to maintain and grow a scalable design system.
Who we’re looking to recruit
A curious and proactive individual with a product mindset and interest in helping to build an advanced and scalable application that must be easy and enjoyable to use! If you are someone who takes great care in understanding user needs and translating them into a smooth user experience, then we would love to hear from you.
- 1-2 years of experience gathering user requirements and conveying it back to your team in a clear and concise manner.
- 1-2 years of experience successfully planning, running and analysing UX research methods, both on-site and remotely. Example research methods may include observations and in-depth interviewing, usability and accessibility testing, diary studies, card sorting, eye and click tracking or surveys.
- 1-2 years of experience creating wireframes, prototypes and presenting/defending design decisions.
- Ability to design simple scalable interactions to solve complex problems.
- Experience using a UI design tool e.g. Sketch, Figma, or XD.
- Ability to communicate complex data in a simple, easy to understand format (we LOVE data visualisation here!).
- Willingness to receive and give constructive criticism.
- Ability to own the product design cycle.
- Strong communication skills in English and Spanish
Some nice to have skills, but of course not mandatory are:
- Ability to understand the cost of programming and provide solutions that are feasible from the business point of view.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience building and maintaining Design Systems.
- Ability to communicate design interactions to the Dev Team.
- Ability to animate design interactions.
Why work for Geoblink
We’re a fast-growing startup that has already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms and was named by Bloomberg as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world. Our goal is to revolutionize how businesses drive their strategy utilizing Location Intelligence.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be growing business ROI or building complex data systems. People join us not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with smart peers. We also offer the following:
- Plenty of training initiatives to help your career progression
- Annual personal budget for you to spend on developing yourself (online courses, conferences, training, etc)
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, private healthcare and childcare
- Start-up culture with fun initiatives and company events for all to enjoy
- Company shares after 1 year of employment
- No restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. You manage your own work schedule responsibly.
We used to have the office in Madrid, but due to the current situation, for now we are a full remote company.
Geoblink is passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Everyone is welcome and we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or beliefs, gender or gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let our team know.