About the role
We are looking for a motivated Market Analyst to join our Outbound Sales team at our headquarters in Madrid. In this role, you will have the opportunity to carry out in-depth market research for our target sectors (retail, consumer goods and real estate) and use those insights to build creative growth hacking strategies with Sales Development Representatives.
Are you highly analytical with great organisational skills? Then this is the role for you!
As our new Market Analyst, you will be in charge of helping manage the top of Geoblink’s sales funnel. This means your responsibilities cover anything from identifying new companies for our Sales team to providing critical information about ones we already are to accelerate the sales cycle.
Our Market Research is a strong team player, organised, with a passion for research!
- Related University Degree (Business, Economics, Marketing...)
- At least 2 years as Marketing Research or similar.
- Good Excel knowledge.
- Highly analytical and strategic mindset with the ability to work in fast-paced environments.
- A quick learner and pays great attention to detail.
- Have the ability to adapt to change and be comfortable with multitasking.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well in teams.
- Proactive, tenacious attitude and be a problem solver.
- Knowledge of UK and Spanish markets is a plus.
- High level of English
Why work for Geoblink
We’re a fast-growing startup that has already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms and was named by Bloomberg as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world. Our goal is to revolutionize how businesses drive their strategy utilizing Location Intelligence.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be growing business ROI or building complex data systems. People join us not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with smart peers. We also offer the following:
- Plenty of training initiatives to help your career progression
- Annual personal budget for you to spend on developing yourself (online courses, conferences, training, etc)
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, private healthcare and childcare
- Start-up culture with fun initiatives and company events for all to enjoy
- Company shares after 1 year of employment
- No restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. You manage your own work schedule responsibly.
We used to have the office in Madrid, but due to the current situation, for now we are a full remote company.
Geoblink is passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Everyone is welcome and we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or beliefs, gender or gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let our team know.