We’re a fast growing startup that has already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and have been named by Bloomberg as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world to look out for. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Management and the way businesses think about, and act upon location data.
At Geoblink we use the latest technologies to find solutions to real world problems businesses face when trying to expand or increase efficiency. We leverage GIS technologies and Big Data to create a beautiful map-based user interface that not only provides lots of awesome statistics but also a great user experience.
We are proud of the environment of collaboration and diversity we have built and continue to foster, with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact on the business.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated Market Analyst to join our Outbound Sales team at our headquarters in Madrid. In this role, you will have the opportunity to carry out in-depth market research for our target sectors (retail, consumer goods and real estate) and use those insights to build creative growth hacking strategies with Sales Development Representatives.
Are you highly analytical with great organisational skills? Then this role is for you!
Who we’re looking to recruit
- Related University Degree (Business, Economics, Marketing...)
- Good Excel knowledge.
- Highly analytical and strategic mindset with the ability to work in fast-paced environments.
- A quick learner and pays great attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to change and be comfortable with multitasking.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- Proactive, tenacious attitude and great problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of UK and Spanish markets is a plus.
What you can expect from the job:
As our new Market Analyst, you will be in charge of helping manage the top of Geoblink’s sales funnel. This means your responsibilities cover anything from identifying new companies for our Sales team to providing critical information about ones we already are to accelerate the sales cycle.
Our Market Research is a strong team player, organised, with a passion for research!
Why work for Geoblink
We operate a “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home as much as you like, etc. We believe everyone here is a “mini-CEO”, and should have the opportunity to make their own decisions about their work schedule.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be growing business ROI or building complex data systems. People join us not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with smart peers.
We also offer the following:
- Plenty of training initiatives to help your career progression
- Start-up culture with fun initiatives and company events for all to enjoy
- Company shares after a year of employment
- No restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. You manage your own work schedule responsibly.
- Hybrid WFH Work Model: you choose where to work, whether from home or in the office.
Geoblink is passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Everyone is welcome and we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or beliefs, gender or gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let our team know.