About the Job
The Customer Success team is responsible for reducing the net churn by taking ownership of managing Geoblink customer relationships to ensure they are satisfied with the product and service. Without the Customer Success team we would not be able to grow as quickly as we have and win household names like Danone, KFC, Pepsico and many more! We’re super proud of having a top-class team that has helped us achieve such rapid growth, and now we are looking to accelerate even further with the help of a dedicated Customer Success Manager for our UK and Spain customers.
Here are some of the things you’ll have to do:
- For every account, discover who is the champion (someone that loves and sees the value of using Geoblink) and engage her or him.
- Onboard customers so 1) they quickly understand the value of including Geoblink into their processes and 2) they know how to use the features they need.
- For every account, define and execute the account plan in order to increase the engagement and the ACV. Also, keep a regular contact so you reduce the churn risk as much as possible.
- Negotiate contracts and upsells with customers.
- Identify, communicate and push upselling and product improvement opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Become a product expert with our clients and within Geoblink.
- Minimise the net churn.
Here are some of the things we are looking for (we don’t ask for all of them):
- Previous work experience in a customer-focused position, i.e Customer Success Manager or Account Manager.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including Executive and C-level.
- Previous experience guiding and leading complex solutions with multiple stakeholders over the lifetime of the customer relationship.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Natural client-oriented spirit with a talent for building excellent customer relationships.
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish and comfortable speaking with clients in both languages.
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly.
Why work for Geoblink
We’re a fast-growing startup that has already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms and was named by Bloomberg as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world. Our goal is to revolutionize how businesses drive their strategy utilizing Location Intelligence.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be growing business ROI or building complex data systems. People join us not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with smart peers. We also offer the following:
- Plenty of training initiatives to help your career progression.
- Annual personal budget for you to spend on developing yourself (online courses, conferences, training, etc).
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, private healthcare and childcare.
- Start-up culture with fun initiatives and company events for all to enjoy
- Company shares after 1 year of employment.
- No restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. You manage your own work schedule responsibly.
We used to have the office in Madrid, but due to the current situation, for now we are a full remote company.
Geoblink is passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Everyone is welcome and we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or beliefs, gender or gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let our team know.