We’re a fast growing startup that has already raised close to €10 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and have been named by Bloomberg as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world to look out for. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Management and the way businesses think about, and act upon location data.
At Geoblink we use the latest technologies to find solutions to real world problems businesses face when trying to expand or increase efficiency. We leverage GIS technologies and Big Data to create a beautiful map-based user interface that not only provides lots of awesome statistics but also a great user experience.
We are proud of the environment of collaboration and diversity we have built and continue to foster, with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact on the business.
About the role
We are currently pursuing a fast expansion across Europe. As such, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us find and recruit the best talent to support our growth. There has never been a more exciting time to join so if you want to be part of a vibrant and ambitious company, keep reading!
As part of the People Operations team (POPs), these are the sort of things you can expect to be doing:
- Elaborate job descriptions and design the best recruitment strategy for each open position.
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising and partnering with hiring managers and other members of staff, and support them in their hiring needs.
- Build a robust candidate pipeline by identifying the best candidates using a variety of search methods.
- Stay on top of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Manage the entire hiring process: sourcing, screening, interviewing, reference checks, offer stage, onboarding, etc.
- Maintain a high standard of candidate experience throughout the interview process.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders.
- Work closely with POPs, Admin & Finance to execute our challenging hiring plan.
- Collaborate with POPs to improve internal processes and implement new ones that fit within Geoblink’s goals.
Who we’re looking to recruit
We want to continue hiring passionate, humble and smart individuals who can help us figure things out and implement their ideas at the same time. We are looking for:
- 2+ years experience as a full life-cycle recruiter and know how to run a tight interview process.
- Solid sourcing experience using LinkedIn, headhunting and leveraging internal referrals.
- Strong interview techniques and applicant screening methods.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS) for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees, stakeholders and candidates from different cultures.
- Innovative, proactive mindset: you are always looking for ways to improve.
- Multitasking skills and ability to adapt to fast-paced environments
- Excellent knowledge of English.
Why work for Geoblink?
We operate a “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home as much as you like, etc. We believe everyone here is a “mini-CEO”, and should have the opportunity to make their own decisions about their work schedule.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be growing business ROI or building complex data systems. People join us not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with smart peers.
We also offer the following:
- Competitive fix and variable compensation and the option to join the phantom shares company plan.
- No restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. You manage your own work schedule responsibly.
- Hybrid WFH Work Model: you choose where to work, whether at home or in the office.
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, private healthcare and childcare.
- Annual personal budget for you to spend on developing yourself (online courses, conferences, training, etc)
- Plenty of training initiatives to help your career progression.
- Start-up culture with fun initiatives and company events for all to enjoy.
Geoblink is passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Everyone is welcome and we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or beliefs, gender or gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let our team know.