We’re a fast growing startup that has already raised close to €10 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and have been named by Bloomberg as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world to look out for. Our goal is to revolutionize the world of Location Management and the way businesses think about, and act upon location data.
At Geoblink we use the latest technologies to find solutions to real world problems businesses face when trying to expand or increase efficiency. We leverage GIS technologies and Big Data to create a beautiful map-based user interface that not only provides lots of awesome statistics but also a great user experience.
We are proud of the environment of collaboration and diversity we have built and continue to foster, with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact on the business.
About the role
As an Account Executive, you will be the face of Geoblink and you will help us expand our customer base by creating and applying an effective sales strategy. Your goal will be to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and increasing the number of customers in the Spanish market.
On a daily basis, these are the sort of things you can expect to be doing:
- Build a market position by developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Lead potential clients to an understanding of our solution that is applicable to their situation, demonstrating how our product matches their needs and can solve their problems.
- Conduct successful business meetings, including discovery calls, demo sessions of our platform, and economic proposal presentations.
- Build, maintain, and drive your pipeline forward.
- Optimize sales processes and ensure continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product and Tech teams to improve our value proposition based on customer needs.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for someone who brings a combination of strategic thinking, great business acumen and focus on tangible results. Someone ambitious who would like to develop their career in a B2B fast-paced software company.
Here are some other things we’re looking for:
- You hold a university degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, or comparable diploma.
- You have experience working in a similar role and/or background in management consulting.
- You are tech savvy and passionate about the start-up scene.
- You are an excellent communicator, and have strong sales and interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- You are able to consistently outperform and meet tight deadlines.
- You are native in Spanish and have good knowledge of English.
Why work for Geoblink?
We operate a “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home as much as you like, etc. We believe everyone here is a “mini-CEO”, and should have the opportunity to make their own decisions about their work schedule.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be growing business ROI or building complex data systems. People join us not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with smart peers.
We also offer the following:
- Competitive fix and variable compensation and the option to join the phantom shares company plan.
- No restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. You manage your own work schedule responsibly.
- Hybrid WFH Work Model: you choose where to work, whether at home or in the office.
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, private healthcare and childcare.
- Annual personal budget for you to spend on developing yourself (online courses, conferences, training, etc)
- Plenty of training initiatives to help your career progression.
- Start-up culture with fun initiatives and company events for all to enjoy.
Geoblink is passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Everyone is welcome and we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or beliefs, gender or gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let our team know.