We’re a fast growing startup that has already raised close to €10 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and have been named by Bloomberg as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world to look out for. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Management and the way businesses think about, and act upon location data.
At Geoblink we use the latest technologies to find solutions to real world problems businesses face when trying to expand or increase efficiency. We leverage GIS technologies and Big Data to create a beautiful map-based user interface that not only provides lots of awesome statistics but also a great user experience.
We are proud of the environment of collaboration and diversity we have built and continue to foster, with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact on the business.
About the role
As Sales Development Representative, you will have a high impact role which will be crucial in providing sales support to our Account Executives through the development of qualified leads that result in achieving our business goals in the Spanish market.
At Geoblink, we embrace evolution and changes so you need to be prepared to evolve and change with the rest of the company. With that in mind, these are the sort of things you can expect to be doing:
- Build great rapport with businesses in an effort to understand where they sit within the buying cycle.
- Conduct outbound prospecting campaigns, both through calls and emails.
- Ensure that the leads provided are properly qualified and will progress successfully through the sales funnel. This will involve gathering key information to update our internal system, booking in product demonstrations and identifying next steps for Account Executives to connect with these prospects.
- Identify relevant new business opportunities and highlight to them Geoblink value proposition.
- Manage, track and report on all sales activities and results using CRM.
- Work closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
- Collaborate with other country sales teams to share best practices and make recommendations to improve sales cycles.
- Work effectively with internal departments to deliver the best solution for the client and ensure an excellent experience.
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior business executives and C-level positions.
Who we’re looking to recruit
We are looking for an enthusiastic and results driven Sales Development Representative to support the growth of Geoblink in Spain.
If you're looking for great career growth, this role will serve as a training ground for a pathway into a fast-growing SaaS B2B startup as an Account Executive or Customer Success Manager with demonstrated success.
Here are some other things we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or similar is desirable.
- Great knowledge of English.
- Previous experience with email campaigns and high volume cold calling.
- Ability to accurately determine lead qualifications based upon established criteria.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Positive, self-driven and autonomous mentality with a desire to learn.
- A professional, resolute, and diligent worker.
Why work for Geoblink?
We operate a “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. We believe everyone here is a “mini-CEO”, and should have the opportunity to make their own decisions about their work schedule.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be growing business ROI or building complex data systems. People join us not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with smart peers. We also offer the following:
- Competitive fix and variable compensation and the option to join the phantom shares company plan.
- No restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. You manage your own work schedule responsibly.
- Hybrid WFH Work Model: you choose where to work, whether at home or in the office.
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, private healthcare and childcare.
- Annual personal budget for you to spend on developing yourself (online courses, conferences, training, etc)
- Plenty of training initiatives to help your career progression.
- Start-up culture with fun initiatives and company events for all to enjoy.
Geoblink is passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Everyone is welcome and we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or beliefs, gender or gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let our team know.