We’re a fast growing startup that has already raised close to €10 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and have been named by Bloomberg as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world to look out for. Our goal is to revolutionize the world of Location Management and the way businesses think about, and act upon location data.
At Geoblink we use the latest technologies to find solutions to real world problems businesses face when trying to expand or increase efficiency. We leverage GIS technologies and Big Data to create a beautiful map-based user interface that not only provides lots of awesome statistics but also a great user experience.
We are proud of the environment of collaboration and diversity we have built and continue to foster, with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact on the business.
About the role
We are currently pursuing a fast expansion across Europe so we are looking for an enthusiastic and results driven Market Analyst to support the growth of Geoblink in The Netherlands.
At Geoblink, we embrace evolution and changes so you need to be prepared to evolve and change with the rest of the company. With that in mind, these are the sort of things you can expect to be doing:
- Carry out in-depth market analysis in our target sectors (retail, consumer goods and real estate) and proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Identify new companies to target and gather strategic information about them.
- Manage, maintain and prioritize a pipeline of potential prospects and engage Sales Development Representatives for next steps.
- Build creative growth hacking strategies to generate additional opportunities and speed up the sales cycle.
- Remain fully informed on market trends.
- Report to the outbound team with weekly and monthly results.
Who we’re looking to recruit
We would love for you to have:
- Related University Degree (Business, Economics, Marketing...)
- Knowledge of the Dutch market.
- Highly analytical and strategic mindset with the ability to work in fast-paced and demanding environments.
- Solid organizational skills and a focus on detail.
- Multitasking skills and the ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter and proactive attitude.
- A strong communication skill set.
- Native in Dutch and excellent English knowledge.
If you consider yourself a highly analytical and proactive individual who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment, then we want to hear from you!
Why work for Geoblink?
We operate a “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home as much as you like, etc. We believe everyone here is a “mini-CEO”, and should have the opportunity to make their own decisions about their work schedule.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be growing business ROI or building complex data systems. People join us not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with smart peers.
We also offer the following:
- Competitive fix and variable compensation and the option to join the phantom shares company plan.
- No restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. You manage your own work schedule responsibly.
- Hybrid WFH Work Model: you choose where to work, whether at home or in the office.
- Annual personal budget for you to spend on developing yourself (online courses, conferences, training, etc)
- Plenty of training initiatives to help your career progression.
- Start-up culture with fun initiatives and company events for all to enjoy
Geoblink is passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Everyone is welcome and we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or beliefs, gender or gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let our team know.