We’re a fast-growing startup that has already raised close to €10 million in investment from leading venture capital firms and has been named by Bloomberg as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world to look out for. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Management and the way businesses think about and act upon location data.
At Geoblink we use the latest technologies to find solutions to real-world problems businesses face when trying to expand or increase efficiency. We leverage GIS technologies and Big Data to create a beautiful map-based user interface that provides lots of awesome statistics and a great user experience.
We are proud of the environment of collaboration and diversity we have built and continue to foster, with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact on the business.
About the role
As a Strategy & Business Development Manager, you will work closely with the senior management of the company (including CEO and COO) to identify and prioritize new partners that can bring high value to Geoblink and it’s strategic customers, help develop strong relationships with enterprise and prospective clients, and assist with strategic decisions within the company.
In that sense, these are the sort of things you can expect to be doing:
- Act as an intermediary between Geoblink’s teams and clients and partnerships teams.
- Potentially work directly in one of our customer's offices some days of the week.
- Work with current and potential partners to build strong and lasting alliances.
- Build close relationships with prospects and clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- Manage overall project planning, controlling, and execution by identifying work packages, estimating resources/costs, and controlling the project scope.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Senior Management of the company.
Who we’re looking for
We believe that someone who has the capabilities to build strong partnerships and lead strategic projects with large clients would be ideal for the job. If you’re looking for a position that will allow you to take ownership of large projects and end products, while contributing to the analysis, design, implementation, and development of tailor-made solutions... Geoblink is the place to be!
Here are some other things we’re looking for in a Strategy & Business Development Manager:
- Background in management consulting leading complex negotiations end-to-end.
- Experience identifying, generating, negotiating, and securing new partnerships to drive new business growth.
- A results-oriented and strategic mindset with exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- A natural business acumen with great negotiation skills.
- The ability to consistently outperform and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both in Spanish and English. (additional languages are a plus).
- An excellent track-record and previous colleagues that call you a team player with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
Why work for Geoblink?
We operate a “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home as much as you like, etc. We believe everyone here is a “mini-CEO”, and should have the opportunity to make their own decisions about their work schedule.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be growing business ROI or building complex data systems. People join us not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with smart peers.
We also offer the following:
- Competitive fix and variable compensation and the option to join the phantom shares company plan.
- No restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. You manage your own work schedule responsibly.
- Hybrid WFH Work Model: you choose where to work, whether at home or in the office.
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, private healthcare, and childcare.
- Annual personal budget for you to spend on developing yourself (online courses, conferences, training, etc)
- Plenty of training initiatives to help your career progression.
- Start-up culture with fun initiatives and company events for all to enjoy.
Geoblink is passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Everyone is welcome and we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or beliefs, gender or gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let our team know.