Customer Success Manager - UK
We’re a fast growing startup that has already raised close to €10 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and have been named by Bloomberg as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world to look out for. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Management and the way businesses think about, and act upon location data.
At Geoblink we use the latest technologies to find solutions to real world problems businesses face when trying to expand or increase efficiency. We leverage GIS technologies and Big Data to create a beautiful map-based user interface that not only provides lots of awesome statistics but also a great user experience.
We are proud of the environment of collaboration and diversity we have built and continue to foster, with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact on the business.
About the role
The Customer Success team is responsible for taking ownership of customers' relationships. They make sure that our customers are always 100% satisfied with the product and services. Without the Customer Success team we wouldn’t have grown as quickly as we did, and we wouldn’t have clients like Danone, KFC, Co-op and many more!
We’re super proud of having a top class team that has helped us achieve such rapid growth, and now we are looking to accelerate even further with the help of a dedicated Customer Success Manager for our UK customers.
Who we’re looking to recruit
We would love for you to have:
- Experience working in a customer success focused position (Customer Success Manager, Customer Support Specialist, etc.)
- Experience guiding and leading complex solutions with multiple stakeholders over the lifetime of the account.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including Executive and C-level.
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Natural client oriented spirit with a talent for building excellent customer relationships.
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills.
What you can expect from the job
On a day-to-day basis you will need to:
- Operate as the main point of contact of your accounts.
- Build and maintain strong long-lasting customer relationships
- Provide active services to customers to ensure the implementation of our solution in their daily tasks at work and the overall satisfaction with Geoblink.
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and upselling activities.
- Lead the onboarding process of new customers.
- Communicate with the Sales, Product and Tech teams regularly to improve processes.
Why work for Geoblink
We operate a “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home as much as you like, etc. We believe everyone here is a “mini-CEO”, and should have the opportunity to make their own decisions about their work schedule.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be growing business ROI or building complex data systems. People join us not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with smart peers.
We also offer the following:
- Plenty of training initiatives to help your career progression.
- Annual personal budget for you to spend on developing yourself (online courses, conferences, training, etc)
- Start-up culture with fun initiatives and company events for all to enjoy
- Company shares after a year of employment.
- No restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. You manage your own work schedule responsibly.
Geoblink is passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Everyone is welcome and we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or beliefs, gender or gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let our team know.
- Customer Success
- Customer Success Manager
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
0 - Policy ⚖️
Your work-life balance is really important for us! For this reason, in Geoblink we put aside traditional policies and rules around daily work schedule, remote work and vacation days to let you decide what works best for you.
Competitive Compensation Plan 💰Competitive salary, variable salary according to company goals, phantom shares program and annual salary reviews.
Configurable Salary 🧩Possibility to include in your gross salary restaurant tickets, transport tickets, private healthcare and childcare. This is monthly managed through Cobee via mobile app.
Hybrid WFH Work Model 💻You choose where to work, whether at home or in the office.
Startup Culture 💃🏼Great startup culture with great offices... Pin-pong, table football, chill out area and different spaces for you to work in peace to produce your best work.
Geoblink is a fast-growing startup that has already raised close to €10 million in investment from leading venture capital firms to continue disrupting the status quo and achieve our mission: create a platform to help companies succeed in this new retail era.
Join a global team of talented and passionate individuals that Bloomberg named as one of the most 50 promising startups in the world. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Customer Success Manager - UK
Loading application form
Already working at Geoblink?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.