Changes in consumer behaviour and increased competition fuelled by technological advances have transformed the way retailers, consumer goods manufacturers and commercial real estate firms need to operate their businesses; Geoblink has reshaped how companies in the retail ecosystem work.
Geoblink’s Location Management Platform serves as the framework built to support this complex ecosystem. We leverage big data and apply the most advanced machine learning techniques to provide a 360º perspective on what drives consumer behaviour in different locations. Our client portfolio includes many world-renowned brands such as Pepsico, KFC, IKEA, Red Bull and Danone who rely on our technology to gain strategic insights about their businesses instantly and roll out tailored action plans to maximise success across their networks.
Geoblink is a fast-growing startup that has accumulated more than 10 million € in investment from leading venture capital firms to continue disrupting the status quo and achieve our mission: help companies succeed in this new retail era. Join a global team of talented and passionate individuals that Bloomberg named as one of the most 50 promising startups in the world. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Why work at Geoblink?
We are making a difference in how retail ecosystem businesses operate in this fast-moving landscape, helping them get the most out of their locations.
Geoblink is one of the fastest-growing RetailTech startups and is backed by some of Europe's top investors.
We support growth and development, rewarding those who are willing to take responsibility and run with things. Some of the most influential people in the company today started out in more junior-level position. Join now and you get to shape the company, for real.
We work with major retail companies in the world. Our client base is made up of many top players from the retail ecosystem today such as IKEA, Red Bull, KFC and many others.
We’re a global team with offices in Madrid and London, and we encourage our team members to travel and visit them.
We’re looking for someone who will spearhead the evolution of our world-class geolocated Business Intelligence tool, evaluate the roadmap and user requirements, define new features to be added and coordinate the implementation with our cross functional teams to ensure successful project completion.
We believe that the best person for the jobs is someone who loves discovering new unsolved problems and works relentlessly to create the best solution. If you’re the type of person that values continuously learning and can quickly recognise failures and pivot the product based on your findings then we want to hear from you!
Here are some other things that we are looking for:
- A self-starter who is quick to take direction and run with it.
- Experience with strategizing and building products from the ground up.
- Ability to speak the language of sales, marketing, and can adapt your communication style depending on your audience.
- Natural aptitude to put customers at the very centre of your actions.
- Proactive individual who constantly seeks out opportunities to understand customer needs for quick wins and as the basis for innovation.
- Someone who loves meeting customers face to face and listening to their feedback.
- Someone who can inspire a full stack, cross-functional development team to deliver great features.
- Extensive experience running product validation with real customers using a complete set of product discovery techniques.
- Fluent in English
- 0 - Policy: unlimited holidays and total flexibility to define your schedule and work from home.
- Competitive salary and phantom shares program.
- An annual personal budget for you to spend on developing yourself (online courses, conferences, training etc).
- Additional perks: subsidised restaurant tickets, transport tickets, private healthcare and childcare.
- Unlimited coffee, team, soft drinks, fruit etc.
- Plenty of quiet space for you to work in peace to produce your best work.
- Plenty of chill-out space with the typical start-up ping-pong table and office yoga.
Geoblink is passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Everyone is welcome and, we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or beliefs, nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.