We’re a fast growing startup that has already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and was named by Bloomberg as one of 50 most promising startups in the world. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Intelligence and the way businesses think about, and act upon location intelligence data.
About the role:
- Support the Infrastructure team in the maintenance of hardware, software and other systems.
- Assist and provide technical assitant in day a day problems.
- Organize and maintain IT resources.
- Provide IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analysis and data management.
- Knowledge of Linux, Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team working.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- We are looking for people living in Madrid or willing to move to Madrid as we need the person at the office.
Extra kudos if you have knowledge of cloud technologies and programming Skills
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be about increasing businesses ROI or building complex data systems. People join Geoblink not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a great collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunity to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with some off the best minds in the industry.
We also offer some great things like:
- Unlimited coffee, tea, coke to keep you going
- Part - time internship
- Chillout space with ping-pong, table football, etc to unwind
- Lots of space for you to work in peace so you can produce your best work
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the best people in the industry
- And so much more!
Geoblink is passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Everyone is welcome and, we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or beliefs, nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let our team know