Changes in consumer behaviour and increased competition fuelled by technological advances have transformed the way retailers, consumer goods manufacturers and commercial real estate firms need to operate their businesses. Geoblink is reshaping how companies of this retail ecosystem work.
Geoblink’s Location Management Platform serves as the framework built to support these interconnected industries. We leverage big data and apply the most advanced machine learning techniques to provide a 360º perspective on what drives consumer behaviour in different locations. Our client portfolio includes many world-renowned brands such as Pepsico, KFC, IKEA, Red Bull and Danone who rely on our technology to gain strategic insights about their businesses instantly and roll out tailored action plans to maximise success across their networks.
Geoblink is a fast-growing startup that has accumulated more than 10 million € in investment from leading venture capital firms to continue disrupting the status quo and achieve our mission: help companies succeed in this new retail era. Join a global team of talented and passionate individuals that Bloomberg named as one of the most 50 promising startups in the world. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Why work at Geoblink?
- We are making a difference in how retail ecosystem businesses operate in this fast-moving landscape, helping them get the most out of their locations.
- Geoblink is one of the fastest-growing RetailTech startups and is backed by some of Europe's top investors.
- We support growth and development, rewarding those who are willing to take responsibility and run with things. Some of the most influential people in the company today started out in more junior-level positions. Join now, and you get to shape the company, for real.
- We work with major retail companies in the world. Our client base is made up of many top players from the retail ecosystem today such as IKEA, Pepsico, Danone, Red Bull, KFC and many others.
- We’re a global team with offices in Madrid and London, and we encourage our team members to travel and visit them.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated Market Analyst Intern to join our Outbound Sales team at our headquarters in Madrid. In this role, you will have the opportunity to carry out in-depth market research for our target sectors (retail, consumer goods and real estate) and use those insights to build creative growth hacking strategies with Sales Development Representatives. Are you highly analytical with great organisational skills? Then this is the role for you! As our new Market Analyst intern, you will be in charge of helping manage the top of Geoblink’s sales funnel. This means your responsibilities cover anything from identifying new companies for our Sale’s team to target to providing critical information about ones we are already are to accelerate the sales cycle.
Our Market Research is a strong team player, organised, with a passion for research!
- University Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing….
- Highly analytical and strategic mindset with the ability to work in fast-paced environments
- A quick learner and pays great attention to detail
- Have the ability to adapt to change and be comfortable with multitasking
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well in teams
- Proactive, tenacious attitude and be a problem solver
- Fluent in Spanish and have Conversational to Advanced levels of English
- Knowledge of the Spanish market and business
Location: Home. For now, we are a remote company.
Duration: Minimum 6 months
Internship Type: Full-time
Start date: October (ideally)
Geoblink is passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members.
Everyone is welcome and we do not discriminate by race, religion or beliefs, nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
We want all candidates to have the best interview experience possible, so if there is anything we can do make our processes more inclusive, please let our team know.